Wednesday, May 9, 2012

State of the Horses and Tribute to Moms

On today's episode we talk about the physical state of our horses, our weekend ride, and we have a special tribute to mothers everywhere. Many years ago I was a weekend dj on a country station. My boss was the morning guy Bob Watt. Bob helped me all lot and I saved some of the recordings from way back then. I recently ran across Bob's rendition of the Jimmy Dean classic, IOU. I know it doesn't have much to do with horses, but it is a fun listen. In celebration to mothers everywhere, this is for you.

Enjoy!

John & Ranae

PS Thanks to Bob for giving me permission to include this in today's podcast. Look for the video coming soon on our youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnharrer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?